Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass
With the huge surge in the non-surgical rhinoplasty demand, many practitioners are still apprehensive about treating this area of the face. With little hands-on training within the industry, this course is designed to equip practitioners with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively treat Noses giving their patients industry-leading results.
Pioneering techniques will be taught covering in-depth anatomy and theory followed by plenty of hands-on practical training on live models in a real-life clinic setting. Delegates will see and treat 7 NSR models as part of the course with a range of different nose shapes, complexities and techniques, including the use of a Cannula.
We have designed the course with a hybrid of Dr Zack Ally’s and Dr Thiara’s NSR techniques to create a nose structural reshaping approach, over the Nose filling techniques of the past. This improves patient results as well as treatment safety and reduction in vascular complications.
The NSR is a high-demand treatment area with limited practitioners able to perform these techniques, it allows you to further your patient attraction and retention in practice. It also maximises your recruit-ability in larger clinics that want to offer these highly skilled treatments.
Comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners will be provided. More time will be allocated to practice than theory. At Derma Medical, high-quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely.
Delegates should be comfortable with the basic injection techniques prior to attending this course and be ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
The Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Cannula Masterclass is designed for medical professionals who have already completed an advanced course in dermal fillers.
✓ Learn and Master the ART of the Non-surgical Rhinoplasty in various different Nose shapes and complexities.
✓ Maximise your confidence in treating Noses and take your Nose results to the next level with the latest NSR technique and approaches
✓ Introduce the use of Cosmetic Cannula in treating certain Nose shapes
✓ Make yourself more employable in leading cosmetic clinics: The most prestigious clinics will look to employ practitioners with expert knowledge of all the latest non-surgical treatments.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models to ensure you are ready to start practising safely and confidently immediately after the training day.
✓ CPD accredited: You will earn 8 CPD points for completing the Advanced Masterclass course with Derma Medical.
1 Day Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass – Learning Objectives:
1) Exploring The Fear Vs Beauty of Nose Filler
2) Optimal Dermal Filler Placement with Tissue Plane Analysis
3) Bony and Structural Anatomy of the Nose
4) Vascular Anatomy of the Nose
5) Concept of Structural Reshaping Vs Filling of Noses
6)Candidate Selection and increasing patient suitability
7) Cannula vs Needle – What You Need to Know
8) Understanding Dermal Filler Rheology:
– Phase Angle
– How to maximise NSR results with the correct Rheology
9) 4-Point NSR Technique with Microdroplet Approach
10) Cannula NSR Technique
11) Easy, Moderate and Complex Nose Shapes
12) Case studies of how to treat each Category
13) Understanding the degradation of filler with Time
14) How to treat Post-Surgical Rhino/ Fracture Noses
15) Importance of Profile Balancing (Profilo-plasty)
16) Vascular Complication Assessment and Management
17) Hyaluronidase (Hyalase) Protocol
18) Live NSR Demo by Trainer
19) Hands on Practical Treatments in Clinical Setting (7 Models)
20) NSR Masterclass Certification and Course Aftercare